Titanium screws are screws (screws) made from metal "titanium" as raw materials. There are screws made of titanium. Titanium screws are the same as ordinary stainless steel, iron, and copper screws, except that the material is titanium, and the general titanium material is pure titanium TA2 and titanium alloy TC4. The raw materials of titanium screws are more expensive, and they are made very beautiful. It seems that the crafts, titanium is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, so the price of titanium screws is generally higher. As a raw material element for the production of titanium screws, titanium is a highly active metal. Compared with traditional stainless steel, titanium screws have better flexibility and oxidation resistance.
1. High specific strength. The density of titanium is 4.51g/cm³, which is higher than aluminum but lower than steel, copper, and nickel, but its strength is much higher than other metals. Screws made of titanium alloy are light and strong.
2. Good corrosion resistance. Titanium and titanium alloys are stable in many media, and titanium alloy screws can be used in various corrosive environments.
3. Good heat resistance and low temperature resistance. Titanium alloy screws can work normally in a high temperature of 600°C and a low temperature of minus 250°C, and can maintain their shape without changing.
4. Non-magnetic and non-toxic. Titanium is a non-magnetic metal and will not be magnetized in a large magnetic field; it is not only non-toxic, but also compatible with the human body.
5. Strong anti-damping performance. After titanium is subjected to mechanical vibration and electrical vibration, its vibration decay time is the longest compared with steel and copper metal. Using this performance, it can be used as a tuning fork, medical ultrasonic pulverizer vibrating element, and high-end acoustic speaker vibrating film, etc. Titanium alloy screws
More expensive metal materials like titanium alloys are mainly used in some high-end precision industries. Titanium is ultra-light, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, low-temperature resistant, non-magnetic and non-toxic, and has strong damping resistance. Therefore, titanium screws will be used in transportation, aviation, medical, military, chemical, marine engineering, energy, food processing and daily necessities In the field of industry, Shishitong believes that it will be more common in bicycles, automobile motors, electroplating industries, luggage and leather goods, sports equipment and other industries.
Scan code consultation